- 2 tablespoons garlic oil
- 2 pounds grass fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (check ingredients for no onion or garlic)
- 2 (14.5oz) cans diced fire roasted canned tomatoes
- 1 cup strained tomatoes (or tomato sauce if not low fodmap)
- 3 whole bell peppers (not green) chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped- about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup water (for stove-top)
- 3 cups white rice or cauliflower rice for Whole30
- Press the "saute" button and add the oil, beef, salt, and seasoning and cook for 6-8 minutes, breaking up the meat and stirring regularly. Hit "cancel".
- Add in the tomatoes, peppers, and green onion and stir well.
- Place the lid on, make sure the valve is closed. Press the "manual" button and then adjust the time to 10 minutes.
- Hit "cancel" and release the pressure. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
- Add garlic oil to a large skillet and cook the peppers over medium heat for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add the beef, salt, and seasoning and cook until browned, 5-7 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, green onions and water and cook 10 minutes. Add in the rice if using it. Serve hot.