Sweet Honey-Baked Salmon
1 salmon fillet
½ tbsp olive oil
½ tbsp honey
1 garlic clove, chopped finely
Pinch of sea salt and pepper
How To Make It:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, in an ovenproof dish.
3. In a small dish, mix together the oil, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Then spread the honey mixture evenly over the salmon fillet.
4. Bake the salmon for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Serve with a fresh salad and baked sweet potato.