· 1 salmon filet
· ½ cup salted butter, melted
· 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 8 garlic cloves, crushed
· 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 4 sided baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon in the middle of the foil.
2. In a glass measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Whisk together.
3. Pour butter mixture directly over salmon. Pull the sides and ends of the aluminum foil up and pinch together, covering the salmon completely.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.