- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- About 16 ounces of Wild Salmon - cut into desired portions
- 1 pound asparagus, thick ends removed
- 1 cup of water
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each piece of salmon with garlic powder and then drizzle the olive oil mixture over top of each piece. Much of this will run off the sides, which is okay. Let the salmon sit in the mixture while you prepare the rest.
- In a large skillet, bring 1 cup of water to a simmer and then arrange the asparagus in the skillet.
- Gently place the pieces of salmon on top of the asparagus.
- Making sure that the water is at a simmer, cover the skillet and let cook for 8-10 minutes.
- On low broil, place the skillet in the oven for 3 minutes.