⦁ 4 large eggs
⦁ 1 large banana
⦁ 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (certified gluten-free for gluten-free)
⦁ 1 tsp vanilla
⦁ 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other milk you prefer)
⦁ 1 large banana (optional for decoration)
⦁ 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional for decoration)
1. Preheat a non stick pan over medium low heat.
2. Separate egg yolks and whites and beat whites until stiff. Set aside. (Make sure there is NO egg yolk in the whites and the bowl and utensils are completely oil-free or they won't become stiff).
3. Add banana, oats, egg yolks, vanilla and almond milk to a high performance blender (a regular blender might need some scraping a couple times) and blend until completely battery and pourable.
4. Add batter to egg whites and carefully and slowly mix together. Don't mix too vigorously because the egg whites' air bubbles will disappear and the pancakes come out all deflated and flat and not at all fluffy.
5. Add about 1/4 cup batter to the center of your HOT pan. You can oil your pan a tiny little bit if you desire, it's not really necessary though if the pan is REALLY hot.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes on one side and 1-2 minutes on the other or until golden brown.
7. Add sliced banana and chopped hazelnut on top and serve with gallons of real maple syrup.