1. Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray. Remove the fat from the chicken breasts and put them
into the slow cooker along with the rinsed quinoa.
2. Remove the skins and chop the sweet potatoes into cubes adding them into the slow cooker.
3. Drain and rinse the black beans and add those in. Add in the undrained petite diced tomatoes, minced garlic, chili seasoning mix, and chicken broth.
4. Place on high for 3-5 hours.
5. Using two forks, shred the chicken and stir all the ingredients together.
6. Add salt and pepper and fresh parsley.
7. Serve immediately.
COURTESY OF CHEALSEASMESSYAPRON.COM
Courtesy of FedandFit.com!
Courtesy of www.laurafuentes.com!
This is a very thick chili recipe. Add up to 1 cup of additional liquid (tomato sauce or water) to thin out the sauce if you prefer.