- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry and place in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Bake at 350 for 22 minutes uncovered, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165.
- Serve with extra sauce spooned over top.