- 1 lb of shrimp, already cooked
- 2 large summer squash
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped rosemary
- Using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler, make "noodles" out of the squash. If using a veggie peeler, simply press the peeler to the side of the squash and slide it down vertically, creating a long and thin ribbon/noodle.
- Once the noodles are 'made', heat olive oil in a pan on low heat.
- Add in the shrimp and garlic - keep the heat on low.
- After five minutes of sauteing the shrimp, add in the noodles, dried basil and rosemary.
- Stir and saute all together for five to ten minutes and serve!