- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 tablespoons nut butter
- In a blender, blend all ingredients (except for the coconut flour) together
- Gradually add a tablespoon of coconut flour at a time to blender*
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a medium-sized pan or on a griddle
- Scoop pancake batter into pan
- With a spoon, gently press the cakes down into the pan
- Cook on each side on medium-low for 7 to 10 minutes
- Serve & Enjoy!!
*If batter gets too dry, add a splash or two of almond milk
topping ideas: Vermont maple syrup, nut butter, berries, apple, or a fried egg!
Special thanks to Hannah at www.inhannahskitchen.com for this recipe and more!