by Will Mackie
In my opinion if you decide not to do our Fit For Summer Contest then you must be happy with your current fitness level. You also may just be all set and don't need any more motivation or accountability.
You are or will be ready for the summer.
Good for you!
If this is not you. Then you should seriously consider joining our Fit For Summer Contest!
- Prizes and Cash Awards! Last year we awarded over $2000 in cash and prizes to the winners and runner ups. We also gave out great prizes through out the contest to both individual and team participants. This year the prizes and sponsors are shaping up to be the best to date. We already have gift certificates, donations and discounts from salons, massage therapists, coffee shops, clothing stores and more! We also have a brand new Nook Tablet to give out as well. We will be awarding these prizes through out the contest, not just to the over all winners.
- Both Male & Female Overall Winners. You asked and we responded. Though, we've had women win the entire contest in the past, for a while it's been male dominated. Well now the playing field has been evened out!
- In the end the most fit will win. With the combination of an accumulation of activity and challenge points, as well as body fat percentage and inches lost we are assured the most deserving individual will win! We also put more stock in body fat and inches lost versus just weight. Lastly, weight loss is determined by averages lost. A smaller person could lose a larger percentage and weight than a larger one.
- It's so much fun! Not only can you get to know fellow innovators better but our challenges are very unique and fun to do, particularly in the team challenge. The purpose of most of the challenges are to help you become more fit. So the more challenges you attempt and do your best with the better you will look at the end of the contest!
- Everyone is a winner! Even if you do not win the entire contest, if you give your best effort you will drastically transform your body just in time for summer and probably have won prizes along the way! We have plenty of people that did not think they would win because they would be away from the studio for a while during the contest or were smaller in size but participated and still won prizes, and changed their bodies! They also received the motivation and accountability they needed!
- You decide your level of commitment. Though, you receive extra points for training and taking classes or events at Innovative, you don't have to come into the studio for most of the weekly challenges regardless if you are on a team or not. For the individual contest most challenges will be designed to do at any gym, at home or even if you are away for work or on vacation. Also, you decide which challenge you would like to do. Though, we would like you to try all of the weekly challenges (you actually get the same amount of points just for trying) you don't have to. You will still be in the contest, you just will not receive points for that specific challenge.
- Team Commitment. Some may decide to not do the team challenge because they have a difficult life schedule. For most if not all of the team challenges you will not have to actually come together as a team unless you want to.
- It's Anonymous! In the past we made a mistake and reported individual points throughout the contest. As a result things got a little too competitive! A little competitiveness is great and kind of the point of a "contest." However, we want you to be competitive with yourself and focused on doing your best. So we quickly learned our lesson. For the past couple of Contests held we stopped revealing point totals weekly. This contest we will take it a step further and wait until the final weeks to finally report point totals of only the individuals in the running for the final prize. Only you will know your score throughout the contest. Who you decide to tell is up to you!
So again, you can look better, feel better, win prizes and maybe cash. Why wouldn't you want to join?!
To register now click here!